Allie is still quite the entertainer! She loves to sing. Her latest is her rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" which she calls "Pinkle, Pinkle Little Star." We just love her little personality- she is so much fun!
15 years ago
Tommy and Katherine's Blessed Life with Our Little Girl and Little Boy
Allie is still quite the entertainer! She loves to sing. Her latest is her rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" which she calls "Pinkle, Pinkle Little Star." We just love her little personality- she is so much fun!
Posted by Katherine at 5:26 PM
3 comments:
Well...it just doesn't get ANY cuter than that! I'm still smiling! :)
Yeahhhh Allie! I wish I was there to clap for her! She is a doll and I love the smile at the beginning of the show!
Look out Hollywood! What a cutie. Can't wait to show Great Uncle Henry.
Love you guys!
Aunt Martha
Post a Comment