Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy and Allie Gardening Time


Tommy got Allie dressed on Sunday and claimed that she did not have enough "play clothes." Check out her shirt tied up in the back! Does this remind you of the 80's?? Anyway, we all had a great weekend. Allie and Daddy went to Caroline's 2nd birthday party on Saturday while McCain and I rested. On Sunday, Tommy and Allie planted a few things in the yard while McCain and I watched. Then, Sunday afternoon, we had a Sunday school picnic at the park. I felt like it was still too early to take McCain out in public, so Allie and Daddy went. We had a great weekend, but I am ready for us all to be able to do things together as a family again.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I love the ponytail and tied shirt!!! Can't wait to see yu again! Les

Varner Party of 3 said...

She's such a big helper. I bet she tries to be big helper for you too.

I'm glad all is well. Can't wait to see more pictures of McCain.