It has been so long since I posted! Our modem was actually broken for about a month, so we did not have internet. I have missed my blog! I don't have any new pictures but hopefully I will soon. Here are some updates about Allie and McCain:
Allie: She loves school. I can already tell that she is going to be one of those children who loves to learn. She writes her name well now and can recognize almost all of the letters and even many of the sounds. She is "reading" stories in her own words, which makes me happy being a 1st grade teacher. Allie loves to sing too! Her teacher says that she catches on to songs so quickly and sings the loudest in the class. She has been playing soccer and loves it (even though she doesn't really get in the mix of players while on the field.) She kind-of stands back and watches. It is hard to believe that she will be in big school with me next year. She just loves her brother, too. Allie is a pleaser and is also a great helper at home. Allie's favorite book is any Pinkalicious book!
McCain: McCain is all boy! We can't wait to get him into sports. He loves playing any kind of ball- football, soccer, basketball etc. and he is a really good kicker. He has been learning a lot at school and is talking a lot. He has gotten into music lately and when we are in the car, he will ask for certain songs, such as "Boys of Fall" and "She's Walking Away" (two current country songs on the radio.) He sings right along with the songs and cannot understand why I can't play songs on the radio station when we want to hear them. McCain's current favorite book is "The Real Story of the Three Little Pigs." He calls it "I puff and I puff." McCain is a very loving child but strong-willed too!
I hope to post some pictures soon. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful fall weather.
15 years ago



1 comments:
yeah! i like to see the updates! i made mine public again to share easier, i will be to be careful of what i post, and i added more security settings to it to help.
Post a Comment