Sunday, April 11, 2010


We had a busy Easter season! We started out Spring Break with having the children's pictures made with live bunnies. Most of the ones that turned out great didn't have the bunnies in them. The photographer was wonderful and we can't wait to use her again. The Easter bunny came to visit and brought our babies lots of treats. Allie's comment was "The Easter bunny brings you anything that you want." Allie had a fever on Easter Sunday so only McCain and Tommy went to church. I was a little disappointed because we always get a family picture by the cross at church, but things happen!I was also sad to not be able to enjoy the Easter sermon, but thankfully Tommy and I had gone to the Maundy Thursday service. It was amazing- it gave us a whole new way to look at Easter and an appreciation for what Christ did for us so many years ago. Easter afternoon, McCain and I went to Kelly and Lee's for an Easter egg hunt. He enjoyed finding the eggs. Of course, Allie had to stay home with Daddy since she was sick. After Easter, our Sunday school class had an Easter egg hunt at church and Allie had a great time finding the eggs. She even found some for her brother because he was at a birthday party. We had a wonderful Easter and I hope you did as well.

0 comments: