15 years ago
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Valentine Parties
The same day that Allie's class had their field trip, we also had Valentine parties for McCain and Allie. I happened to be in charge of planning part of both of their parties, so it worked out that I could take the day off today and get to go on a field trip and to 2 parties! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful preschool for Allie and McCain. I feel so comfortable every day because they are in such good hands. Both Allie and McCain just love school, their teachers and all of their little friends. They are both learning so much and are in such a warm, loving, Christian environment.
For the parties, they both had pizza, grapes and a Valentine dessert. They also got to exchange Valentines but for some reason, i forgot to take pictures of that part. It was also pajama day in McCain's class! What a special day! Hope you enjoy the pictures. Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Katherine at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment