Tommy and I were both supposed to go to the Union Debutante Ball tonight. However, McCain got a pretty high fever (101.6) this afternoon so we decided it was best that I stayed behind. I debated on whether to go all afternoon and felt guilty either way, going or not going- I guess that's a mommy thing. My mom and Hugh were going to keep them overnight. They are wonderful with them but I would have worried all night since it's McCain's first fever. I wanted to post this picture of Tommy since I thought he looked so cute. Tommy and I decided to go on a date night this coming week since tonight we couldn't.
Allie wanted her picture taken too, so here is a picture of our sweet little girl!
15 years ago



1 comments:
Tommy looks very handsome even if he doesn't want his picture on the blog. :-) I love Allie's haircut. It looks so cute!!! I hope McCain is feeling better!
Love, Nat
Post a Comment