Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Da Da!


Well, Allie, McCain and I all agree that Tommy deserves the "Daddy of the Year" Award. Tommy, you are an amazing father and husband. You are patient, kind, understanding, loving and SO MUCH FUN! I thank God every day for blessing me and our children with you as our husband and daddy. Thank you for ALL that you do for our family. We all love you so much! Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to Tommy's day and also to my stepdad, Hugh. We are thankful for both of you. I also want to let everyone know how special my daddy was to me. He is in heaven and I know that he is my guardian angel. He loved his girls and it was obvious. I love and miss you so much. Please say a prayer for the family of Tim Russert, the NBC anchor that just passed away. He died of the same thing that my daddy died of, a pulmonary embolism that led to a heart attack.

0 comments: