Five of McCain's latest:
1. He has been smiling A LOT! I have to admit that he is a mommy's boy and I can really get him smiling and talking. Morning time is his happiest time of day!
2. McCain has discovered his hands and feet. He loves to suck on his hand and he tries to get his whole fist in his mouth. (see picture below)
3. He is sleeping really well at night- which is great for me! He sleeps between 7-8 hours, eats and then goes back to sleep for several hours after that. I am probably going to jinx myself, but for the past 2 nights, he has slept from 9 until 6. It has been wonderful!
4. He definitely recognizes faces and voices. He loves to see his big sister Allie, except when she is tugging at his hands and feet of course.
5. He scoots around everywhere! Today, I went to change over a load of clothes and he had scooted all the way off of his playmat and across the room.
15 years ago



2 comments:
I can't believe how big he has gotten...they grow up way too fast! You are a great mommy! Miss you bunches
I cannot beleive he's 11 weeks already! And I am so jealous of the full night's sleep you're getting. It took forever for Gavin to sleep through the night, it seems. And even now, he wakes up at the crack of dawn ready to play.
Post a Comment