
Allie blowing out her candles with Daddy!
McKinley being silly
Allie posing with her cake

Yes, I made this cake! It was in Family Fun magazine, which is my new favorite magazine. If you don't have a subscription, you should get one. Every mom needs one!

Allie's party favors

McCain and Nana

Beach babe

Natalie was so sweet to bring Fisher and Davis. They have so much going on right now with their new house.

Baby Kate came all the way from Kentucky!

Allie wanted to stay outside the WHOLE time!

Tommy ended up opening Allie's presents. She was not the slightest bit interested.

Our Family

The Sinclair Siblings

Ellie and Allie- I thought this was the cutest picture!
1 comments:
It's good to see you dressed casual - even though you do have on fancy earrings. Everytime I see you, you're always dressed to the nines. But of course, you look great in anything! And to look so great just after having your second child - I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment